SUN CSA Laos members all work together to align efforts that will achieve larger results together than each would separately. Our collective objectives focus on the following:
- COORDINATE FOR IMPROVED NUTRITION: Ensure a sustainable Civil Society Association in Laos, that can improve nutrition across the country, aligned with national priorities and the global SUN movement.
- PROMOTE NUTRITION: Identify advocacy priorities, including gender and ethnicity, towards positive policy change with government and other development partners
- INCREASE NUTRITION KNOWLEDGE: Support evidence-based nutrition programming through research, knowledge management, and learning platforms.
- SHARE NUTRITION INFORMATION: Mainstream nutrition messaging to influence behaviour change in households, in the private sector, and in other non-traditional nutrition entities.
- SUPPORT NUTRITION EVENTS: Develop and promote evidence-based nutrition resources and events.
A key focus of our work is on the Frist 1000 Days of Life.