SUN CSA Laos will be hosting 2 days of exciting learning and sharing activities related to nutrition in Laos from 25-26th August 2020. This will include:
- Tuesday 25th August 2020 – The SUN CSA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Wednesday 26th August 2020 – Nutrition Stakeholders’ Learning Workshop
Each day will be packed full of discussion and material that will useful for you and your organisation.
Each organisation will be allowed to nominate 1-2 people to attend each day, BUT due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, currently only 1 person per organisation will be confirmed. A second person may be allowed if there is space.
Please confirm (RSVP) before Tuesday 11th August which days you will be attending. You can confirm by filling in the AGM Confirmation form and returning to the SUN CSA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). We encourage everyone to attend both days as these opportunities to learn and share are the reason for our SUN CSA.
Below are some key highlights for each day:
SUN CSA AGM – Tuesday 23rd August
- Updates from the NNC on important developments on Nutrition in Laos
- Updates from the SUN CSA Management Committee on SUN CSA’s progress and activities over the past 12 months
- Sharing of nutrition project developments and latest nutrition tools
- Election of new Management Committee members (please consider nominating someone from your organisation)
Please see the attached agenda for more details.
Nutrition Stakeholders learning Workshop – Wednesday 24th August
This workshop will be an opportunity for your organisation to learn more about the technical nutrition tools used in Laos, and to share your experiences in nutrition project implementation. The workshop will be very interactive and based on your interests. It will include:
- An in-depth discussion on understanding the Social Behaviour Change Communication approach, including the new government SBCC strategy.
- A sharing of technical nutrition tools used across the Nutrition sector – building on the session in the AGM.
- Sharing Nutrition Best Practice – what are the key things we are doing that really makes an impact?
Please see the draft agenda for more details. If you would like to present at this event, please confirm using the AGM Confirmation form.